Friday, March 13, 2009

So Excited Right Now!!


So yes I am very excited right now..Cami is real close to giving birth to little Rylee, and I can't wait to see this precious baby girl!


I am so proud of Cami and how she has been through her pregnancy. She hasn't complained and is always so grateful for the new life that she will be sharing with us all.


I am also Thankful to Shelby and for how he takes care of my daughter.


All of my kids mean so much to me.. I am the most blessed Mom. And I am also so in Love with my husband, i don't know what I would do without him I Love him more and more each and every day!


I have been showered with an abundance of Blessings from Heaven and I am not so sure I am deserving but I appreciate everything I have. I have so much trust in my Father in Heaven and in his will. He has been mindful of my Needs, Hopes and My Dreams.


I am so Grateful, my Cup Runneth over!


So.... very soon I will have Photos of my new Grand-daughter!! YAY..Oh my Goodness, How I have longed for this time in my life.....

2 comments:

Jason & Karen said...

Oh Lori I remember when we were seniors and you were wanting us to hurry and get married so your kids could make you a grandma haha. I am so excited for you all. Keep me posted if you can when she does have the baby. I will be in Seattle so I wont beable to come down so call me! Love ya

Tasha Alycia said...

Lori-

I hear/see you are a new Grandma to the sweetest little girl! CONGRATS!! I can't believe Cami is a momma! She will be such a great mother. Sounds like you are one happy lady- I ALWAYS loved coming to your house for lunch back in the day! You were always so sweet to me and made me feel like part of your family- I'll never forget it!!!!! Anyway, Congrats!!